Carter seems to change every day! She is such a ham- it cracks me up! The minute Matt walks through the door she gives him this sly, mischievous look out of the corner of her eye. She then spends the rest of the evening trying to make him laugh by making funny faces and then cracking up at herself! I know I've said this a hundred times before, but I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Here she is holding her own bottle and crawling for the first time!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
What she's been up to...
Cousin Emily came for a visit a couple weeks ago. She and Carter really enjoyed playing together! Here are some pics from the visit:

okay,I've spent way too much time on this and I can't figure out why this picture is posting sideways...sorry!
Carter seems to change every day! She is such a ham- it cracks me up! The minute Matt walks through the door she gives him this sly, mischievous look out of the corner of her eye. She then spends the rest of the evening trying to make him laugh by making funny faces and then cracking up at herself! I know I've said this a hundred times before, but I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Here she is holding her own bottle and crawling for the first time!


Carter seems to change every day! She is such a ham- it cracks me up! The minute Matt walks through the door she gives him this sly, mischievous look out of the corner of her eye. She then spends the rest of the evening trying to make him laugh by making funny faces and then cracking up at herself! I know I've said this a hundred times before, but I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Here she is holding her own bottle and crawling for the first time!